Fibromyalgia : What Causes it and How to Gain Pain Relief
Fibromyalgia: What Causes it and How to Remedy the Pain
What is Fibromyalgia?
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), ‘Fibromyalgia’ (fi·bro·my·al·gi·a) is “a condition that causes pain all over the body (also referred to as widespread pain), sleep problems, fatigue, and often emotional and mental distress.
“People with fibromyalgia may be more sensitive to pain than people without fibromyalgia. This is called abnormal pain perception processing. Fibromyalgia affects about 4 million US adults, about 2% of the adult population. The cause of fibromyalgia is not known, but it can be effectively treated and managed.”
The main cause of fibromyalgia, in my educated opinion, is inflammation of the nerves, nerve sheaths, and/or inflammation of the joints and tissues surrounding muscles and nerves most often caused by vaccinations, although fearful medical doctors and scientists hesitate to admit this.
Fibromyalgia, above all, is an ‘auto-immune disease’ the cause of which is is said to be “unknown” to modern medical science. But I disagree.
This ‘general acceptance of “etiology unknown” is a highly contested/controversal imposition based on scientific evidence tampering and fraudulent concealment of the common-sense vaccine-intoxication mechanism causing of the disorder. I make this statement based on solid science, common sense, and a precise explanation of how this happens below.
Fibromyalgia has been thought to be an “immunological aberration . . . associated with an expanding group of novel vasoactive neuropeptides.” That means nerve proteins that regulate blood vessels and blood flow to the tissues. Below, I explain how and why this happens.
Quoting D.R. Stains, published in Medical Hypotheses, “Vasoactive neuropeptides act as hormones, neurotransmitters, immune modulators and neurotrophes. They are readily catalysed to small [protein] peptide fragments. They and their binding sites are immunogenic.”
That means they impact the immune cells also. Thus, fibromyalgia is “known to be associated with a range of autoimmune conditions.
It is only by understanding this auto-immune component of fibryomalgia that fibryomalgia and related arthritis and arthritic conditions can be effectively remedied, certainly controlled, even possibly cured.
Fibromyalgia, for these reason, can be addressed most effectively by self-care to ‘sedate’ the auto-immune attack that is associated with inflammation and pain. When you sedate the inflammatory cells by natural means, you will be amazed at how quickly your fibromyalgia and symptoms of fibryomalgia will disappear.
What are the signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?
Quoting the CDC, “The most common symptoms of fibromyalgia are
- Pain and stiffness all over the body.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Sleep problems.
- Problems with thinking, memory, and concentration.
- Headaches, including migraines.
Other symptoms may include:
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet.
- Pain in the face or jaw, including disorders of the jaw know as temporomandibular joint syndrome (also known as TMJ).
- Digestive problems, such as abdominal pain, bloating, constipation, and even irritable bowel syndrome (also known as IBS).
What are the risk factors for fibromyalgia?
“When you get injected with foreign RNA, foreign DNA, and foreign proteins from [vaccinations], as I mentioned, all of these different foreign particles come from vaccine ingredients, including bacteria, viruses, fungus/yeast; with smallpox it’s literally cow pus.
When you get injected with these things, what happens is those protein particles land on your own host cell proteins. And it kind-of-like forms a globule, it comes together, and that’s what is called an “antigenic complex.”
And your white blood cell body guards, which are the quarterbacks of your immune system, recognize that whole complex as ‘foreign.’ And they now send out messages to the rest of your white blood cell body guards throughout the entire immune system, that say, ‘If you ever see this [globule of antigenic complex], attack and destroy [it].”
“Now you have the reason why, the best explanation, why you have all of the increases in all of the autoimmune diseases.
“[Besides fibromyalgia, eighty some different new diseases have been prompted, in my opinion based on the [scientific, peer-reviewed published] evidence, from the vaccinations.”
Aside from vaccinations, known risk factors according to the CDC include:
- “Age. Fibromyalgia can affect people of all ages, including children. However, most people are diagnosed during middle age and you are more likely to have fibromyalgia as you get older.
- Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis. If you have lupus or rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you are more likely to develop fibromyalgia.
Some other factors have been weakly associated with onset of fibromyalgia, but more research is needed to see if they are real. These possible risk factors include:
- Sex. Women are twice as likely to have fibromyalgia as men.
- Stressful or traumatic events, such as car accidents, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Repetitive injuries. Injury from repetitive stress on a joint, such as frequent knee bending.
- Illness (such as viral infections).
- Family history.
How is fibromyalgia diagnosed?
Doctors usually diagnose fibromyalgia using the patient’s history, physical examination, X-rays, and blood work.
Given the aforementioned problems arising following vaccination, the “patient’s history” is most important. Always ask, “Have you been vaccinated?” Add, “Did you develop any other diseases, such as eczema, or asthma and allergies, following the vaccination(s)?
If so, that increases the probability your immune system is going haywire, with vaccines as a likely contributing factor.
How is fibromyalgia treated?
“Fibromyalgia can be effectively treated and managed with medication and self-management strategies,” reported the CDC. “You can learn about self-management strategies in the section below titled How can I improve my quality of life?”
I disagree again. I don’t recommend “medication” for several reasons: (1) side effects; (2) worsening body acidity that increases due to drugs and inflammation, and can aggravate the condition; (3) large expense; and (4) often poor access to care.
Back to the CDC: “Fibromyalgia should be treated by a doctor or team of healthcare professionals who specialize in the treatment of fibromyalgia and other types of arthritis, called rheumatologists. Doctors usually treat fibromyalgia with a combination of treatments, which may include:
- Medications, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter pain relievers.
- Aerobic exercise and muscle strengthening exercise.
- Patient education classes, usually in primary care or community settings.
- Stress management techniques such as meditation, yoga, and massage.
- Good sleep habits to improve the quality of sleep.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to treat underlying depression. CBT is a type of talk therapy meant to change the way people act or think.
“In addition to medical treatment, people can manage their fibromyalgia with the self-management strategies described below, which are proven to reduce pain and disability, so they can pursue the activities important to them.”
What are the complications of fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia can cause pain, disability, and lower quality of life. US adults with fibromyalgia may have complications such as:
- More hospitalizations. If you have fibromyalgia you are twice as likely to be hospitalized as someone without fibromyalgia.
- Lower quality of life. Women with fibromyalgia may experience a lower quality of life.
- Higher rates of major depression. Adults with fibromyalgia are more than 3 times more likely to have major depression than adults without fibromyalgia. Screening and treatment for depression is extremely important.
- Higher death rates from suicide and injuries. Death rates from suicide and injuries are higher among fibromyalgia patients, but overall mortality among adults with fibromyalgia is similar to the general population.
- Higher rates of other rheumatic conditions. Fibromyalgia often co-occurs with other types of arthritis such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and ankylosing spondylitis.
“How can I improve my quality of life?” asks the CDC.
- Get physically active. Experts recommend that adults be moderately physically active for 150 minutes per week. Walk, swim, or bike 30 minutes a day for five days a week. These 30 minutes can be broken into three separate ten-minute sessions during the day. Regular physical activity can also reduce the risk of developing other chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. Learn more about physical activity for arthritis. You can exercise on your own or participate in a CDC-recommended physical activity program.
- Go to recommended physical activity programs. Those concerned about how to safely exercise can participate in physical activity programs that are proven effective for reducing pain and disability related to arthritis and improving mood and the ability to move. Classes take place at local Ys, parks, and community centers. These classes can help you feel better. Learn more about CDC-recommended physical activity programs.
- Join a self-management education class, which helps people with arthritis or other conditions—including fibromyalgia—be more confident in how to control their symptoms, how to live well and understand how the condition affects their lives. Learn more about the CDC-recommended self-management education programs.
All of the above are good recommendations, but the ones I provided in my national bestseller, Healing Celebrations: Miraculous Recoveries Through Ancient Scripture, Natural Medicine and Modern Science are even better. mine are even better. They include the self-care suggestions I provided to help cure Ebola patients that you can read in full HERE.
Suppressed natural cures for myriad ailments, including fibromyalgia and infectious diseases, include: (1) detoxification using a variety of available natural provisions including clays, homeopathics and ZeoLove; (2) alkylization/de-acidification of body chemistry that includes good hydration and re-mineralization. Use pure pH 8-9 drinking water, simple bicarbonate of soda, and sea salt; consumption of native greenery, especially nutrient rich alkalizing seeds; (3) boosting or normalizing natural immunity every way possible (including physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and above all spiritually). PureGo is great for adding positive energy in your body without caffeine or nicotine. You can also check out these products; (4) oxygenation, using the aforementioned aerobic exercise and breathing techniques; and (5) bioenergetic products and services. There are several suggestions on HealthyWorldStore.com that carries many of my products, and endorsements.
Above all, for fibromyalgia I urge you to try CBD528.
CBD528 Homeo-Alchemy with the Amazing 528Hz ‘LOVE Frequency’ is Great for Fibromyalgia as an Alternative to Dangerous Opioids
If fibromyalgia has you in pain, or someone you love is sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, chronically depressed, addicted to drugs, and not feeling good enough about life in general, then I urge you to try one inexpensive bottle of CBD528. This is more than a simple homeopathic. This is a pain reliever and positive attitude and success booster.
How CBD528 Works ‘Miraculously’
It is public knowledge that cannabis extracted cannabidiol (“CBD”) helps reduce pain and can benefit many medical patients. It is also public knowledge that certain Bach flower essences can remedy certain emotional patterns and help instill beneficial attitudes.
Now we have a peer reviewed, double-blind, university study proving the “Frequency of LOVE 528Hz is especially beneficial to alcoholics and others with immune system problems. (Read the study HERE.) Researchers discovered the ‘528 wave’ itself–a pure “LOVE tone,” increased anti-oxidant protection by 100%, and increased central nervous system nerve protection by 20%.
I developed this product with my co-formulator, psycho-social analyst and investigative journalist, Sherri Kane. We used the aforementioned intelligence to create CBD528 as drug-free (and drug-freeing) homeopathic (actually-homeo-alchemical) remedy developed to put users into the “ZONE” of bliss–pain-free living, positive attitudes, success thinking, and healthy peaceful living.
Sherri and I selected the best, purist, white crystal CBD hemp (cannabidiol isolate), even though we knew that the finished product was going to be free of any chemical CBD as a pure homeopathic. I taught Sherri homeopathic science involving ‘structured water’ memory. This is VERY important and VERY healing.
We knew research proved the efficacy of CBD isolates (C1 and C2)(1) against a variety of illnesses; especially pain, depression, and emotional distress. And we knew homeopathic science taught how to extract those values “energetically.”
So we worked to formulate and manufacture a homeo-alchemical product that would generate the same beneficial effects of CBD on body, mind, emotions and spirit, but without the high cost. We used my pioneering discoveries in water science, OxySilver technology, and the Solfeggio frequency of “LOVE 528Hz” to be most helpful and healing.
We reasoned that the “resonance energy signature” of pure CBD, and the specific flower essences, along with 528 frequency, would deliver the benefits of a ‘double super-conductor’ of homeopathic resonance power.
And we were right! Testimonies from users have been outstanding.
CBD528 Users Beware!
In general, CBD528 users who have fibryomyalgia are likely to experience rapid relief of pain.
But because CBD528 acts SO POWERFULLY to remedy old patterns of self-defeating thoughts and psycho-social behavior habits, users often reported a rapid and dramatic “healing crisis” wherein these negative patterns were brought to conscious awareness for the first time to prompt permanent purging and behavior change.
For this reason, it may be best to use CBD528 in combination with professional care, as the CDC recommended above.
CBD528 did and does amazing things for a lot of users for a number of reasons. The cost is totally affordable. One bottle can help a person for years stay “in the ZONE of bliss,” or be used to help many people since only 3 drops under the tongue produces results and is the recommended dose.
For this reason alone, CBD528 is a great alternative to opioids.
Used during pain episodes or during emotional crisis to supplement professional care (if needed and desired) CBD528 can help people generally “detox” and extinguish their negative self-defeating pattern of thinking, feeling, and acting.
This is great news, especially for intoxicated people, alcoholics, smokers, patients who are “over-drugged,” and/or hard-pressed to afford expensive CBD products or professional care.
As complementary or alternative medicine, CBD-free homeo-alchemical CBD528 follows standard homeopathic protocols to deliver a better life for users, without adding more drugs or chemicals to sensitive bodies.
1 oz bottle is Only $24.90 (plus shipping and handling). Recommend it to doctors for their patients as an alternative to dangerous addictive opioids.
You can read much more about CBD528 here:
Write us and tell us how CBD528 worked to help remedy your fibromyalgia.